Price: $ 5,000,000 +/- 38950 SFSales
Former Masonic Temple building for sale at 3515 Ventnor Avenue in Atlantic City, NJ 08401.
Size/SF Available: +/- 38,950 SF
Asking Sale Price: $5,000,000
Zoning: RM-4: Multifamily Highrise Commercial Residential District
- Rare opportunity, value add building in Atlantic City and blocks from the beach, boardwalk, Tanger outlets, major casinos, and Stockton University
- Across from O’Donnell Memorial Park
- Ideal for student housing conversion
Opportunities and Developments Occurring in Atlantic City
- Atlantic City is currently undergoing revitalization throughout the city. There are many initiatives and development programs funded by different groups.
- At the moment, several governmental and private organizations are pitching in to encourage those looking to invest in Atlantic City and the surrounding area. The incentives are part of a larger strategy to invigorate growth, development and to further assist in the economic rejuvenation.
- The most notable recent developments in Atlantic City include, but are not limited to, Stockton University’s Atlantic City Campus, the new South Jersey Gas building, 600 NoBe (250 resort style apartment rentals complex), the reopening of Revel as Ocean Resort Casino, and the reopening of the former Trump Taj Mahal as the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
- Stockton University’s Atlantic City Campus Redevelopment Project is a wave of opportunity in Atlantic City. This will increase demand for new and redevelopment, to support the growing campus and, subsequently, the increased demand for residential housing, institutional and commercial facilities.
- Currently active projects in Atlantic City include the Stockton Aviation Research and Technology Park, Downtown Revitalization Plan, Atlantic City Gateway Project, and redevelopment of the Morris Guard Armory building as loft-style apartments.