Price: $ 750,000 +/- 20000 SFSales
Three Story Office Building for Sale in Opportunity Zone at 2718-2720 Atlantic Avenue in Atlantic City, NJ 08401.
Size/SF Available: +/- 20,000 SF
Acreage Available: +/- 0.16 Acres
Asking Sale Price: $750,000
Zoning: NC-2: Neighborhood Commercial District
Parking: 20 Spaces available 25-27 S California Parking Lot
- Three-story, opportunity zone, office building located in the center of town
- In close proximity to Atlantic City Police Department and Tropicana
- Blocks away from the Atlantic City Boardwalk
- 20 Space Parking lot included at 25-27 S California Avenue
Opportunities and Developments Occurring in Atlantic City
- Atlantic City is currently undergoing revitalization throughout the city. There are many initiatives and development programs funded by different groups.
- At the moment, several governmental and private organizations are pitching in to encourage those looking to invest in Atlantic City and the surrounding area. The incentives are part of a larger strategy to invigorate growth, development and to further assist in the economic rejuvenation.
- The most notable recent developments in Atlantic City include, but are not limited to, Stockton University’s Atlantic City Campus, the new South Jersey Gas building, 600 NoBe (250 resort style apartment rentals complex), the reopening of Revel as Ocean Resort Casino, and the reopening of the former Trump Taj Mahal as the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
- Stockton University’s Atlantic City Campus Redevelopment Project is a wave of opportunity in Atlantic City. This will increase demand for new and redevelopment, to support the growing campus and, subsequently, the increased demand for residential housing, institutional and commercial facilities.
- Currently active projects in Atlantic City include the Stockton Aviation Research and Technology Park, Downtown Revitalization Plan, Atlantic City Gateway Project, and redevelopment of the Morris Guard Armory building as loft-style apartments.