Former YMCA/YWCA Buildings for sale at 127 Academy Street and 140 East Hanover Street Trenton, NJ 08608. Landmark property sale. Two connected buildings. Ideal for an apartment/multi Family conversion, school, college dormitory, housing center and many other mixed uses.
- Rare opportunity to purchase the former YMCA/ YWCA, a landmark property in Trenton, NJ. The immediate area is undergoing massive redevelopment, including the construction of residential, retail and mixed-use properties
- The properties consist of two connected buildings, with a combined gross building area of +/-53,695 SF
- 127 Academy Street consists of a +/-24,595 SF, five-story building with 90 efficiency apartments/ dormitories, large kitchen and lounge area on the lower level
- 140 East Hanover Street consists of a +/-29,100 SF, three-story building with an additional +/-7,275 SF.
of lower level basement and sub-basement. The building, constructed circa 1924, was originally designed for use as a YWCA. General features of the building include: offices and general-purpose rooms
gymnasium, locker rooms, auditorium, kitchen area and pool
- These buildings are ideal for an apartment/multi Family conversion, school, college dormitory, housing center and many other mixed uses