Price: $ 2,000,000 +/- 53687 SFSales
Opportunity zone building for Sale at 1 South New York Avenue in Atlantic City, NJ 08401.
Size/SF Available: +/- 53,687 SF
Asking Sale Price: $2,000,000
Signage: Directory Sign inside building
Parking: Adjacent parking garage and parking lots
- Rare opportunity, value add building in the heart of Atlantic City and blocks from the beach, Tanger outlets, the NJ Transit bus terminal, and the major casinos
- Could be converted to residential or kept as office with retail on first floor
- Adjacent to parking garage and parking lots
- In close proximity to AtlantiCare Health Plex, Renaissance Center (Save-A-Lot, Family Dollar, and many more), and Atlantic City Free Public Library
Opportunities and Developments Occurring in Atlantic City
- Atlantic City is currently undergoing revitalization throughout the city. There are many initiatives and development programs funded by different groups.
- At the moment, several governmental and private organizations are pitching in to encourage those looking to invest in Atlantic City and the surrounding area. The incentives are part of a larger strategy to invigorate growth, development and to further assist in the economic rejuvenation.
- The most notable recent developments in Atlantic City include, but are not limited to, Stockton University’s Atlantic City Campus, the new South Jersey Gas building, 600 NoBe (250 resort style apartment rentals complex), the reopening of Revel as Ocean Resort Casino, and the reopening of the former Trump Taj Mahal as the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
- Stockton University’s Atlantic City Campus Redevelopment Project is a wave of opportunity in Atlantic City. This will increase demand for new and redevelopment, to support the growing campus and, subsequently, the increased demand for residential housing, institutional and commercial facilities.
- Currently active projects in Atlantic City include the Stockton Aviation Research and Technology Park, Downtown Revitalization Plan, Atlantic City Gateway Project, and redevelopment of the Morris Guard Armory building as loft-style apartments.