Vantage Commercial is expanding. Our dynamic team approaches each partnership with focus and tenacity and brings extensive market knowledge and strategic prowess to each client that we service.
Company: Vantage Commercial
Location: New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania
Join the Vantage Commercial brokerage team, a renowned force in the commercial real estate brokerage industry, as we expand our sales team in the region. We are seeking motivated individuals who prioritize collaboration, service excellence, and want to thrive in a vibrant and proactive commercial real estate sales environment.
Why Join Us:
- Open to All Experience Levels: Whether you’re a seasoned sales professional or new to the industry, we welcome your unique skills and perspective.
- Comprehensive Training: Access full-fledged training programs and dedicated mentorship to elevate your expertise and success in the field.
- Lucrative Commissions: Benefit from broker friendly commission structures without any desk or associated fees, empowering you to focus solely on your success.
If you are driven by ambition and a passion for real estate sales, reach out to us! Send your resume via email to Leor.Hemo@VantageRES.com or call 856.797.1919 to explore this exciting opportunity.
We are in search of a proactive and hands-on repair/maintenance professional to optimize operational efficiencies, engage with tenants, and adeptly resolve property maintenance issues.
As the Property Maintenance Technician, your responsibilities will encompass:
- Conducting routine building inspections, including assessments of building systems.
- Addressing maintenance repair requests promptly from tenants and clients.
- Supervising renovations and capital improvements.
- Collaborating with third-party vendors and contractors, fostering and sustaining effective relationships.
- Implementing and managing preventative maintenance programs.
- Ensuring professionalism and cost-effectiveness in all vendor-conducted construction work.
- Responds to site emergencies for Call Backs (e.g. Security/Fire Alarm notifications, power failures, roof or plumbing leaks, HVAC failures, inclement weather responses).
- Facilitating clear communication with tenants and company management.
- Compiling monthly management reports for ownership and contributing to the preparation of annual budgets.
- Over 3 years of experience in property management and maintenance.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel).
- Familiarity with property management software.
- Experience in monitoring repairs and maintenance work.
- A valid driver’s license and must have reliable transportation (tolls and mileage reimbursed)
- Must be able to perform the following daily; bending, standing, climbing a ladder, walking on roofs, and shoveling walkways (if required), lifting equipment, tools, and materials.
- Must pass background check, criminal check and have a clean drivers record
If you are a seasoned professional with a strong background in property maintenance, excel in communication, and possess the necessary qualifications, we invite you to apply for this rewarding position as a Property Maintenance Technician.