Monica Walsh has brought a fresh perspective to the commercial real estate industry. With a career founded in marketing, social networking and customer service, Monica brings her formal education to the foreground. A firm grasp of the commercial real estate industry allows Monica to continually expose details often missed by her contemporaries.
Monica is a diligent communicator and always works to achieve her clients’ goals. She brings a strategic yet personable approach that delivers exceptional outcomes and builds real business advantages for her clients, from acquisition, financing and real estate portfolio management to leasing and investment sales. Monica builds long-lasting partnerships by providing an unparalleled level of market intelligence while ensuring every interaction offers comprehensive industry insight. Her clients have come to rely on her for every aspect of the transaction and beyond.
Monica’s strengths are in servicing small- to medium-size start-ups, established businesses, national tenants, big box retailers, land developers, non-profits and charitable organizations, with a personal liking to fitness, health, wellness and educational institutions.
- Licensed in New Jersey
- Certificate of Eligibility with Advanced Standing, Teacher of Art
- Board of Directors, Fusion Performing Arts Center
- Board of Trustees, Camden County Historical Society
- Former Officer, Barley Legal Home Brewers, South Jersey
- Bachelors of Fine Arts – University of the Arts; Philadelphia, PA
- Masters in Art Education – University of the Arts; Philadelphia, PA
- SNJBP Top 40 Under 40 Business Award 2016