Michael combines regional experience in civil engineering and land use planning with widespread expertise in many industry areas.
His dynamic commercial real estate experience includes client representation, surveying, site identification, site conceptualization & design, permitting, working with private developers and municipalities across New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware. Drawing from former institutional, commercial and large-scale real estate projects, Michael brings a holistic approach to real estate services.
With a passion for community service, Michael has 10 years of experience as a paramedic in Camden and is currently a career firefighter for the City of Camden. He is also an active volunteer in several community organizations. His service-oriented, intuitive character and entrepreneurial zeal makes him a perfect fit for Vantage RES’ client-first approach.
- International Conference of Shopping Centers
- Urban Land Institute, Capital and Developers Committee
- National Association of Realtors
- New Jersey Housing and Community Development Network
- Burlington County Chamber of Commerce
- Businesses Committed to South Jersey
- NJ State EMT Paramedic Certification – Camden County College School of Paramedicine
- BA in Geography – Rowan University
- Associates Degree in Liberal Arts – Valley Forge Military College