Dr. Emily Stein brings a unique perspective to the commercial real estate industry. As a practicing general dentist and owner of her own private practice in South Jersey, Emily has a particular interest in the healthcare sector. During the transition from dental associate to practice owner, Emily attained first-hand insight into the unique real estate needs of the healthcare industry.
Emily is focused on serving our healthcare clients and meeting their specific needs. She works to build trust with clients and uses her first-hand experience in healthcare to achieve the best possible results. Whether for a new office, relocation, expansion, or branch office, Emily’s expansive network of healthcare and healthcare support professionals are an invaluable asset to her clients.
- Licensed Real Estate Agent in New Jersey
- Member: Academy of General Dentistry
- Member: American Dental Association
- Member: New Jersey Dental Association
- Member: Southern Dental Society
- BA, Biological Basis of Behavior, University of Pennsylvania 2000
- DDS, University of Maryland, Dental School 2004
- General Practice Residency, Virtua Hospital, Camden, NJ 2005