Corinne Giletto brings a multi-faceted business practice and unique perspective to Vantage RES. Corinne’s passion for entrepreneurship is backed by 15 years of experience in the hospitality and food industry as an owner/manager of small business in South Jersey, and 6 years of real estate experience.
Corinne’s deep understanding of real estate is a product of her diverse background. Corinne’s specific real estate interests include: strategic planning, space utilization, hospitality, food industry and financial structuring. Corinne brings a comprehensive approach to every business relationship and transaction.
Corinne is an active volunteer and leader in many community and business affiliated organizations. Her passion for leadership extends beyond the boardroom. She is Co-Chair of Programs for the National Association of Women Business Owners and is President and Co-Founder of the Rancocas Woods Revitalization Organization. Corinne’s intelligent, creative yet logical perspective yields a perfect fit with Vantage RES’ culture.
- Rancocas Woods Revitalization Organization
- Burlington Camden County Association of Realtors
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- MBA (concentration in International Business) – Rutgers University, Camden
- MBA- Saint John’s University, Rome, Italy
- BS (concentration in Health Sciences) – York College of Pennsylvania