Aran Ploshansky brings strategic problem-solving expertise and impressive communication skills to Vantage RES. Prior to joining the team, Aran worked in consulting & business systems analysis for Fortune 500 companies. Before that, he was managing partner & co-founder of a web development startup. Through these experiences, he has gained priceless knowledge of how to provide exceptional service for and obtain excellent results from his clients and partners.
Aran has first-hand knowledge as a real estate investor and has vast experience in structuring investment deals. Drawing from his background in data science, process automation, and high level- fortune 500 corporate services, Aran is experienced in searching for innovative ways to streamline the client transaction process. In his role with Vantage RES, Aran will aid in expanding the company’s services and enhancing the mission of obtaining the best outcome possible for all clients.
- Licensed in New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- Board of Directors, SNJ Millenials
- Leadership Council, Maryville Addiction Treatment Centers
- Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity Alumnus
- Israeli Krav Maga Association
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management – University of Delaware
- Certified Project Management Associate – Project Management Institute